Sep 11, 2012

first

I thought it'd be proper for me to note down everything and anything regarding my small steps towards my wedding and towards a married life.
So, here it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well let see, how should I start?

today marks 335 days from the first day we met.
I met him mid of October last year and we immediately started dating.
early of 2012, he asked me to marry him. 
well, not officially, no fancy or romantic proposal, just he wanted us to start saving so that we can get married, that was it.
I have met his parents earlier since they lived nearby.
so I took him to meet my parents when they came to KL during Chinese New Year holiday.
from there we started picking out dates and started planning.
and here we are, 3 days away from our Engagement day on the 16th of September 2012.
the date was random, really.
not to mention it is a long weekend and it's one day before my birthday.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment